Documenting the steps I'm taking in applying for the Peace Corps and hopefully be invited to the Peace Corps! The contents of this website are mine personally and do not reflect any position of the U.S. government or the Peace Corps.

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Woa--Flashback!

I was going through my old application tonight (did you know you could still access it as long as it is still active? yep!) And there was one thing that definitely struck me as a "what on earth was I thinking" moment! Haha! No no no, I didn't lie, cheat, or elaborate. Absolutely not! It was about my preferences! Haha!

Under Job Preferences, I cited in order: Education, Health, & Business.

Now, Education and Health I've always been interested in, but...BUSINESS!? Please understand that business is the bane of my existance, so why on earth would I have marked that!? Who knows! That just seems like insanity to me. 

If I had to do it again, I'd mark, in order: Education, Community (which Youth falls under), & Health.

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Karen's Planet said...

Don't mean to sound as dumb as this will sound, but....how did you find your PC Application?

March 19, 2009 at 7:22 AM

 
Blogger Karen's Planet said...

got it, thanks...and Wow! was that ever interesting.

Hope all is going well for you. Still hoping you make it to Peace Corps Saint Lucia!

Karen

March 19, 2009 at 8:29 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
Free Web Counters
Free Counter