Documenting the steps I'm taking in applying for the Peace Corps and hopefully be invited to the Peace Corps! The contents of this website are mine personally and do not reflect any position of the U.S. government or the Peace Corps.

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Goals

So right now, I'm planning to reapply in August. Looking at everything right now, IF they let me get a nomination, I don't plan on it being until next summer or later (tho my availability date will be 1-10-09). In the mean time, I will either (a) stay here for an extra amount of time, or (b) apply to one of 2 programs to work with youth/orphanages/tefl in Africa for several months during the application process. I hope PC works out, otherwise, I dunno where I am? Maybe here longer.

Doing what I can to get more & more experience. Obviously, I'm here so that's big experience. Might get 2 more small TEFL certificates (Youth & Business) using the same company I did last time. Starting Tuesday, I'll be volunteering with an organization who helps sick children. Looking for other things too. Maybe 1st Aid/CPR?

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
Free Web Counters
Free Counter