Documenting the steps I'm taking in applying for the Peace Corps and hopefully be invited to the Peace Corps! The contents of this website are mine personally and do not reflect any position of the U.S. government or the Peace Corps.

Friday, February 27, 2009

Budget Sponsors!

Check that out! My Twitterific popped up with this Tweet at the top! How cool! 
Considering I'm out of country and uber busy, I haven't had a chance to write my congressman, but I plan to on Sunday night--the second I get off work!

If you haven't done so, or have not heard, please write your congressman/woman asking him or her to suppose the Budget Increase bill. 

To see how, please read the blog entry, directly below this

Labels: , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger S. said...

My guy STILL hasn't signed on! I'm going to have to message him again!

February 27, 2009 at 1:20 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
Free Web Counters
Free Counter